Supply goods on credit
«Goods on credit» – a form of medium-term bank loan (up to 36 months) for developing noncash payment of population with enterprises of retail trade, that allow borrower to procure necessary goods for his/her consumer needs and according to a contract on bank loan pay off loan and interests due.
Bank loan on the scheme “Good on credit” is realized under the following conditions:
Requirements to a borrower
1. Age– from 18 years old to 63 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for men:
2. Age– from 18 years old to 58 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for women:
3. Not less than 6 month constant time record in organization, which is in the area of the servicing bank, with the account of the term of contract or job contract;
4. For private entrepreneurs, it is necessary to present document certifying their business activity;
5. Actual domicile (registration) – in the Republic of Tajikistan.
|Size of a loan||From 100 to 10 000 USD equivalent to national currency|
|Loan term||From 3 to 36 months|
|Interest rate||According to the interest policy of the Bank|
|Loan form||Noncash (according to the concluded contract with «Agroinvestbank» money will be transferred to the account of the sales outlet)|
|Fee for issuing loan||According to the Tariffs on rendered bank services to the clients of «Agroinvestbank»|
|Source of reimbursing credit||Regular source of income of the borrower and his/her guarantee, size of cash assets, enough for reimbursing loan and its interests, including income from business activity.|
|Credit security||Guarantee not less than one person, whose source of income when necessary is sufficient for execution of liability|
|Procedure of loan repayment||Annuity (monthly, by equal allotments with the account of interests)|
|Initial contribution||Not less than 10% from the cost of the procured goods|
1. Loan is executed by servicing Bank, by the place of residence of a borrower.
2. In reviewing application on allocating cash assts issued to a borrower for a loan, not more than 50 % of total amount of formal income (salary and other additional incomes) of the borrower
For receiving a loan on the scheme «Goods on credit», a borrower has to submit to the bank the following documents:
· Copy of his/her passport (borrower) and of his/her guarantee, with indication of place of residence;
· Reference from job place of the borrower and of his/her guarantee or other documents certifying business activity (certificate, licence, patent, payment of taxes and other.);
· Documents, approving place of work of the borrower and of his/her guarantee (job contract, work record card, reference from human resource office);
· Certificate on assignment of Tax identification number (borrower);
· One photo of the borrower (size 3 x 4);
· Invoice from a sales outlet.
Note: At obtaining loan for the first time, the loan period is for 3 to 12 months. In case of good credit history with the first loan, an opportunity will be provided to increase credit term in the second loan up to 18 months, in the third one – up to 24 months, in the fourth loan – to 30 months and in the fifth credit – to 36 months.