«Loan for trips» – a type of a short term crediting (to 12 months), which enables a borrower to receive from the bank money for obtaining a tourist voucher for journey and according to loan agreement repay the loan and interests due.
Crediting on the scheme «Loan for trips» is realized under the following conditions:
Requirements to the borrower
1.Age– from 18 to 63 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for men;
2. Age– from 18 to 58 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for men;
3. Not less than 6 months constant time record in organization, which is in the area of the servicing bank, with the account of the term of contract or job contract;
4. For private entrepreneurs it is necessary to submit documents certifying business activity;
5. Actual place of residence (registration) – in Tajikistan.
|Loan size||From 100 to 2 000 USD equivalent in national currency|
|Loan term||From 1 to 12 moths|
|Interest rate||According to the interest policy of the bank|
|Loan form||Cash and noncash (cost of the tourist voucher according to the contract concluded with the OJSC “Agroinvestbank” will be transferred in the account of the Travel Agency)|
|Fee for issuing loan||According to the Tariffs on the rendered bank services to the clients of the OJSC «Agroinvestbank»|
|Source of credit repayment||Regular source of income of the borrower and his/her guarantee, size of cash assets, enough for reimbursing loan and its interests including income from business activity.|
|Credit security||Guarantee not less than one person, whose source of income when necessary is sufficient for execution of liability.|
|Procedure of loan repayment||Annuity (every month, in equal allotment with the account of interest)|
|Initial payment||Not less than 20 % from the cost of the voucher.|
1. The loan is executed by servicing bank by the place of residence of a borrower
2. In reviewing application on allocating cash assts issued to a borrower for a loan, not more than 50 % of total amount of formal income (salary and other additional incomes) of the borrower.
For receiving a loan from the scheme “Loan for trip” the borrower must submit the bank (loan borrower) the following documents:
· Copy of borrower’s passport and his/her guarantee, with indication of place of residence;
· Statement from the place of borrower and his/her income or other documents certifying their business activity (certificate, licence, patent, tax payment and others);
· Documents certifying the place of work of the borrower and his/her guarantee (job contract, work record card, reference from human resource department);
· Certificate about assignment of Tax identification number (borrower);
· 1 photo of a borrower 3 x 4;
· Invoice from travel agency.